The JSAS Board of Directors works very hard to maintain robust benefits to its members while collecting only nominal annual dues:
- Family Membership: $30/year (any couple 17 years of age, who attend regular meetings)
- Single Membership: $20/year
- Junior Membership: $10/year (person 16 years or younger, attending meetings on their own. Requires written consent of the parent or legal guardian)
- Guests: $5/meeting(applicable toward membership)
Download the membership form Click here
Payment through Pay-Pal comming soon
- Monthly meeting with guest speakers
- Annual holiday party
- Field trips
- Our monthly newsletter (The Shoreline)
- Interaction among fellow tropical fish hobbyists
Payment of Dues
Membership dues are collected in full at the time of joining regardless of the time of year. Dues will
be prorated for the second year of membership, depending on the date of original membership according to
the following schedule:
| Month Joined
|| % of Dues
|Jan. - Mar.
|Apr. - Jun.
|Jul. - Sep.
|Oct. - Dec.